RE/MAX OF HOMER
412 E Pioneer Ave Ste 100
Homer, AK 99603
Visit local businesses websites!
320 W Pioneer Homer, Alaska (907) 235-9761 (888)730-2770
Homer Council on the Arts
Welcome to our lovely seaside town of Homer, Alaska. Full of exciting adventures and beautiful scenery, Homer offers something for everyone.
* Fishing for World Class Halibut
* Taking a scenic Bay cruise to view a birder's paradise, sea otters and even whales.
If being on the sea is not your idea of a good time, there are still plenty of fun activities.
* Scenic drive along Skyline Drive for a spectacular view of the Homer area
*A visit to the award winning Pratt Museum * Bowling * Horseback riding*
* A live production by local play artist through Pier One Theater
* Catch a movie at Homer Family Theater
* Fishing from the shoreline or at the Fishing Hole on the Spit
* Shopping at one of our many quaint specialty shops
* Touring the many local art galleries offering works by local artist
We are Family owned & operated & We look forward to seeing you !
John & Jo Smith (owners) & Russ & Janice Smith